- 200 gr. almonds
- 20 gr. AMINO ANIMO Almond Protein
- 1 tbsp. truffle oil
- 2 tbsp. olive oil (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Roast the almonds for 10 minutes in a preheated oven at 160°C.
- If you use raw almonds, you will need more time and the 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Put the almonds and all the other ingredients in a blender and beat constantly. If your blender gets hot, stop and let it cool for a while.
- As you beat the almonds, you will notice that they begin to release their oil and the mixture sticks to the walls of the blender. You will need to stop the process from time to time and use a spatula or a spoon to remove the mixture from the walls.
- As time goes by, you should repeat the process more often, as the mixture will become greasier.
- Your homemade almond butter is ready when it stops sticking to the walls and becomes buttery.